This Artist Proof set was exhibited at:
- Bill Henson Exhibition, Art Gallery of New South Wales 8 January – 3 April 2005
- National Gallery of Victoria 23 April – 10 July 2005
- Lender: Bill Henson, Henson Studio
- Labels Verso
Also exhibited at:
- Origins, Originality + Beyond (6th Biennale of Sydney), Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 1986, 16 May-6 July 1986 (another version)
- Bill Henson: Untitled 1983-84, University Drill Hall Gallery, Australian National Gallery, Canberra, 6 December 1986-5 April 1987 (another version)
- Bill Henson: Untitled 1983-84, Centre for the Arts Gallery, University of Tasmania, Hobart, 24 April-12 May 1987 (another version)
- Bill Henson Photographs, Institute of Modern Art, Brisbane, 8-31 October 1987 (another version)
- Bill Henson, David Malouf and Michael Heyward, Bill Henson Photographs, Picador (Pan Books), Sydney 1988, pp.78-80 (illustrated, another version)
- Judy Annear (ed.), Mnemosyne: Bill Henson, Scalo in association with the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2005, pp. 246 – 247 (illustrated, another version)
Have a question?
If you have any questions you want to be answered, please contact us via the form below. Alternatively, you can give us a call, please see our contact page for more details.
Badger & Fox Gallery is proud to be part of the Art Money program which allows you to purchase our art with your interest-free loans from Art Money.
Please contact us to make a purchase with ArtMoney, or to apply please head over to the ArtMoney website.
Art Money makes owning art immediate and affordable. Payments are spread over 10 equal monthly payments. After paying a 10% deposit, you can take your artwork home and pay the remaining balance over 9 months, interest-free.
All artworks are sent via Pack & Send both within Australia and overseas. For large items, we may use a specialised art carrier. Small items may also be sent via Australia Post.
Unless the shipping cost is itemised when you purchase, Badger and Fox Gallery Pty Ltd will contact you regarding the shipping costs, as these can vary as artworks are different sizes and weights. Please contact us if you would like a shipping cost prior to purchasing if it is not itemised.
Shipping costs include all packing and packaging materials. Insurance is included and a track and trace facility is available on all dispatched items.
Learn more about our shipping and delivery.
We are confident you will love your new artwork, but should you not, we have a money back guarantee. It means, if the works are not described as shown in the text and photos, or if you are not satisfied then we will happily accept the return of the works of up to (7) days after you have received it. Please contact us to initiate a return.
To be eligible for a return, the artwork must be in the same condition that you received it. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.